Sunday, August 7, 2011

For Leslie..

Tomorrow my little, bitty baby sister will be a senior in high school. Yes, I said senior. in. high school!! The little, bitty baby sister that created a new, big family for me and my previously single mom. The same little, bitty sister that stole ALL of the attention away from fabulous little, bitty me. The same little, bitty sister that ran away from home nearly a year ago, for three whole weeks and made me experience feelings that I do not wish on anyone. Not knowing where she was for three weeks killed me. I cried at least 10 times a day. I thought she was gone forever, but the day we drove to North Carolina to get her was pure bliss. Except for the falling asleep driving thing. No matter how much she pisses me off, she's my sister, the only one I've got and I am thankful. I've hit her, bit her, pushed her, stole her barbies and babies, cussed her, and hated her guts, but I truly love that little butthead more than life itself.

Leslie : You little brat. I wish you all of the success and happiness in the world. I hope you reach every goal you set for yourself and never sell yourself short. Make you happy, even though the decision may not make me happy. It's your choice and I back you 110%. I will always be your big sister and will always worry about the decisions you make and will be here to catch you when you fall. Good luck this year. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment