Saturday, May 7, 2011

too little, too late..

So, recently I have thought of two, what I think are amazing, ideas.  Except, I'm a little late.

  • Uno: the beloved {as the bump grows} - I want to do a start to finish shoot, week 1 to week 40, REALLY bad! So please, please could someone just get pregnant for me?
  • Dos: Clearly I thought of this one a little late. I had this awesome, little(BIG) idea that Dad's could sneak off today with the kids and meet me at a location & take pictures for mom. I'd edit the pictures and get a canvas made just in time for Mother's Day. Well, lesson learned.Hopefully, next year my brain will work in a timely manner & there is always Father's Day. ;)
Oh yeah! Got some pretty incredible news yesterday from a fellow photog who I simply adore! I hope everything works out, because that would make me extremely happy! =]

Hope all you ∙Mamas∙ have a great Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment