Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Jordan's

I always have a blast with my clients, but these clients take the cake. They are so much fun and know how to work the camera. Ansley & Ally are so precious, if you can't already tell. I've had the pleasure of watching this family grow & it's pretty amazing. On a different note, I've started using Photoshop a lot more and I think I'm getting a little better. Sorry Lightroom, but we're going to have to take a break. :) I hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking & editing them!





2 comments:

  1. Great post and great pictures, Lauren! I'm glad to hear that you're using Photoshop. Once you get the hang of it you won't believe how much your images will transform. I'm excited for you!

    PS- I like the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thank you dear, for all of those sweet words! I'm trying to figure it out! :)

    ReplyDelete